Taking Joint Management Entrance Test or JMET 2013 is the first step towards admission to a 2 year full time post graduate degree in management at the IITs. JMET written test is followed by a Group Discussion & Personal Interview round for final admissions. Currently IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, and IIT Roorkee offer programmes in management.
JMET 2013 is only a qualifying exam. Candidates have to apply separately to the institutes of their choice. There is no limit to the number of programmes a candidate can apply to, so long as he or she meets the eligibility criteria.
- Apply to Top MBA Colleges in the World
- JMET 2011-12: IITs and IISc to replace JMET score with CAT
- Earn the IIT edge: Pursue MBA from IIT-Delhi
- IITs may choose CAT over JMET score this year
From news and admission updates to career profiles and study abroad information, from career counselling and guidance to practice tests and expert tips to ace competitive exams, Learnhub is the best guide a student can have to excel in life.
|Join Learnhub and benefit from|
1) Our panel of expert counsellors
2) Model test papers for all competitive exams
3) Latest news and admission updates
4) Study Abroad information including loans, visa process & scholarships
5) Ranking of top engineering, DU colleges, B-schools in India & abroad
6) Career options for students of diverse fields
For more information about Learnhub Click here