- Content Type
The rise of India as an economic superpower has increased the demand of quality managers who can supervise, manage and increase the growing business of India. Hence, pursuing a MBA degree is a usef...
JMET 2012 application form has to be submitted online. Submission of application forms by the online medium can be done by accessing the website of any of the IITs or IISc. There are two modes of applying based on the method of fee payment that you choose.
By Core Banking
1) Access the JMET website and
register as a user. If you are already registered, then sign-in at
2) A challan with a unique challan number is generated for every registered user. Print the generated challan which has the bank account number and the fee amounts along with bank charges pre-printed on it.
3) Feed your name and address. Tick the appropriate fee amount according to your category and take the challan to any SBI bank branch within India and make the payment. However, students should make sure that the bank notes down the unique challan number and the candidate name while making the payment at the bank.
4) Access the online application website and fill in the application form by core banking method.
5) Ensure that you have digital images of your photo and signature in .jpg format and less that 150Kb in size. Upload both the photo and the signature through the website.
By Demand Draft
JMET Online Application Process
1) Make Payment
2) Fill in the Online application form
3) Upload photo and signature
4) Print the online application form
6) Paste photo & sign
7) Obtain SC/ST/Disability Certificate
Image Credit: katherinekenny
Pursue your educational dream by having the top schools
all around the world come to you.
Fill out your information accurately in this form to learn more about the worldâ€™s best graduate programs